During March and April 2020 we granted 16,230 free Showbie Pro and Socrative pro-teacher licenses across 113 school districts and 2,681 schools, a value of US$1.05 million!
We’re inspired to see the resilience of teachers as they take on the unprecedented challenge of remote learning.
Showbie and Socrative form the essential tools to manage a distance learning classroom. Both applications are available cross-platform and are useful on home computers, tablets, iPads, or mobile phones.
Showbie is a real-time application for communication and feedback with key features to support distance learning, including:
- Communication and chat
- Parent access
- Staff curriculum development and co-teaching
- School oversight
- Assignment/curriculum distribution
- Verbal feedback through voice notes (works cross-platform)
Socrative enables distance learning through formative and summative assessment:
- Deliver self-paced, practice, check for understanding assessments
- Unit testing and exams
- Asynchronous and synchronous room modes
- Socrative integrates with Showbie
We have set up distance learning resources on our product support sites to help guide you through the process of using Showbie & Socrative to support your distance learning response plan:
- Register for a free remote learning webinars
- Showbie Distance Learning Resources
- Socrative Distance Learning Resources
- COVID-19 Response: Latest Showbie Updates
- Showbie Live System Status Page
We’re here to help you during this challenging time! If you have any questions, please contact us, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Please stay safe and healthy,
Your Showbie & Socrative team