Pilots are a short-term, discounted, site-wide subscription aimed at giving all of your teachers the opportunity to try Showbie Pro – a great way to see if it’s a good fit for your entire school (and at a significant savings).
We provide a customized implementation plan and training resources to make sure you succeed. Pilots vary in length, can be tailored to meet your school’s need, and are intended to give your entire staff the chance to benefit from Showbie Pro.
- training for your school’s Showbie administrator, and for your teachers
- a welcome letter to send to your teachers, with links to resources to get them up and running
- dedicated customer support
- regular check-ins where we’ll provide you with usage data to help you decide whether or not to fully implement Showbie
- optional teacher (printable or web) and student (printable or web) surveys
In short, we provide you with all of the tools you’ll need to succeed with Showbie, and white-glove treatment if you have questions along the way.
Analyzing the data from our pilot program gave me a deeper understanding of how Showbie could be utilized in our classrooms. Without this knowledge, I would not have been able to conduct and maintain a smooth campus-wide rollout of the app.
If you’re currently part of a pilot, please see these additional resources: